AP Custom Teak, LLC is a new independent branch of former S&P Custom, Inc. S&P Custom, Inc., Marine Div., has been serving the marine industry since 1998. The owner of AP Custom Teak, LLC is a woodwork craftsman who learned the basics from his teacher and friend, who in turn had apprenticed with him. Throughout many years of studying he became the professional in woodcrafting. The owner also has a degree in mechanical engineering, which he applies every day in assuring that dimensions, fit, and attention to detail is never compromised.
We provide woodwork custom design, fabrication, installation, and finish services to the proud owners of power and sail boats, both large and small. Over time architects, builders, and developers of high end residential and commercial properties found us resulting in a sizeable percentage of our firm’s production destined for these applications. Most of our work falls within the category of “custom design/fabrication”.
Why would you choose us:
1. AP Custom Teak, LLC does not import any of the products that are for sale on our website. Instead, we are very proud to report that all items are of our manufacture in our facility located in Tarpon Springs , FL
2. Most our products made out of solid Teak ( Mahogany, Cherry) and assembled with G/Flex Epoxy, which will last you a lifetime.
3. Our Tables have best quality finish you can find on market.
4. Our Grates are full thickness with “crown to crown” assembly.
5. We use highest quality materials to assure long lasting products.
6. We put some extra time and effort to make customers totally satisfied with our products.